Secretary Description and Candidates
The duties of the Secretary shall be to:
- Be responsible for the non-financial records of the Association.
- Record the minutes of all Executive Board and General Membership meetings and to distribute them to the members of the Executive Board.
- Send out all necessary notices affecting business meetings of the Executive Board and committees.
- Provide any documentation required by NACAC, including copies of minutes and new copies of Bylaws.
- Serve as an Alternate Delegate to the National Assembly (if needed, eligible and attending the annual NACAC conference)
- Perform such other duties as may from time to time be prescribed by the President.
Current Place of Employment: Wayne Hills High School
Job Title: Lead School Counselor
Professional Association Memberships: NACAC, NJACAC, PCSCA, NJSCA, ASCA
NJACAC Service: Conference Planning Committee: 2015 – current, Awards Committee: 2017 – current Scholarship Committee: 2017 – Current Scholarship Committee Chair)
Other Related Professional Experience: PCSCA Executive Board, PCSCA Membership Chair
Awards: NJACAC School Counselor of the Year 2018
I have enjoyed interacting and being a part of NJACAC over the last few years and feel like I have a lot to offer the organization. I think that by being on the Exec. Committee I can help serve the organization and its members in an organized and efficient way. I believe that NJACAC should continue to provide opportunities for its members to network and learn about the “hot topics” in our profession while also advocating for our profession and overall helping students of all kinds to reach their potential.