NACAC has 23 affiliate associations. All NACAC affiliates serve a common mission to support the needs of the admission counseling professionals and the students they serve. The national association and the affiliates are linked by partnership programs, activities and operations which broaden the reach of all organizations. Eligible institutions/organizations can be members of NACAC and/or their affiliate associations.
For more information about NACAC Affiliates, click here.
Upcoming Affiliate Events:
PNACAC Summer Tour
The tour will begin on Sunday, June 23rd in Ashland, Oregon and conclude Friday, June 28. Participating colleges and universities:
- Lewis and Clark College, Portland, OR
- Linfield College, McMinnville, OR
- Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
- Oregon Institute of Technology, Klamath Falls, OR
- Pacific University, Forest Grove, OR
- Portland State University, Portland, OR
- Reed College, Portland, OR
- Southern Oregon University, Ashland, OR
- University of Oregon, Eugene, OR
- University of Portland, Portland, OR
- Willamette University, Salem, OR
June 1: Deadline to request refund minus $30 processing fee
PNACAC Members: $500
Non-PANACAC Members: $550
The tour fee includes:
College-provided accommodations. Most, if not all rooms will be double occupancy. Each room will provide linens, pillows, and towels. All campuses provide bathrooms that are shared by the other people on that floor and/or wing. You will have to walk to and from your bathroom/shower. Generally, the residence halls we use do not provide wi-fi in the sleeping rooms. You will have access to wi-fi in other parts of the residence hall or other buildings on campus.