The New Jersey Association for College Admission Counseling is pleased to announce that through the generosity of our sponsors, financial support is now available to NJACAC members who assist students in the transition to college. The available funds are intended to provide assistance to members who might otherwise be unable to participate in professional development opportunities. The funds will cover partial costs for the events and must be applied to registration or lodging costs. Grants are available to attend any one of the following events:
- NJACAC ANNUAL CONFERENCE, May 22-23, 2023 Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Atlantic City, NJ
- NACAC GUIDING THE WAY TO INCLUSION CONFERENCE, July 23-26, 2023, Las Vegas, NV
- NACAC NATIONAL CONFERENCE, September 21-23, 2023, Baltimore, MD.
Grants will be awarded as follows:
1. Recipient(s) is chosen after submitting an application and meeting all stated criteria.
2. Grants are received in the form of reimbursement up to the amount awarded. Receipts and proof of attendance should be documented on the NJACAC reimbursement form and submitted to NJACAC after the event.
3. Members are NOT ELIGIBLE to receive a grant award from NJACAC for two (2) consecutive years.
4. Preference will be given to counselors working with underrepresented populations in college admissions.
5. Preference will be given to those who have never received a grant before, or have never attended one of the events.
CLICK HERE to submit your application. The deadline is Friday April 14th, 2023.