NJACAC will be awarding a $1250 scholarship to (1) community college student enrolling at a four-year institution. Awards will be presented at our annual NJACAC Conference in May, 2017.
- Completed applications must be submitted by the March 1, 2017 deadline.
- The applicant’s nominator must be a registered member of NJACAC. The committee will not be able to consider any applications if the nominator has not paid NJACAC dues for 2016-2017 school year. If the school nominator is unsure of membership status, he/she can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The applicant must be a New Jersey community college sophomore, graduating in 2017, who will be enrolled as a full-time college junior in a four-year accredited college.
- Complete in full, this online application.
- Submit Submit one letter of recommendation from a dean/professor. Submit as an e-mail attachment or pdf to email@example.com. Please type in the Subject Line of the e-mail, “NJACAC Community College Scholarship Award Application” with your name.
- Complete the essay section of the online application with no more than 200 words.
Students who are nominated as scholarship finalists will be contacted after March 1, 2017 deadline to provide an official college transcript for second round reviews.