- This event has passed.
NJACAC Annual Conference
May 19 - May 21
We look forward to coming together to “Connect, Create, & Collaborate,” as we discuss the future of college admissions. Join us for the latest trends in admissions and be inspired by our keynote speakers, Dr. Helen Rothberg, author and educational leader, and Bob Bardwell, NACAC Board Member.
Onsite registration is available on Monday, May 20, beginning at 8:00 am.
Can only come Tuesday? No problem. Registration option is the same.
Payment must be made at the time of onsite registration.
Keynote speaker: Dr. Helen Rothberg, author of The Perfect Mix – Everything I know about Leadership I learned as a Bartender
NACAC speaker: Bob Bardwell, Director of School Counseling, Monson High School, MA & member of the NACAC Board of Directors
Please find a few helpful links below:
You can submit to your business office for the time to attend; submit for payment coverage; check with your business office regarding exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities.
To reserve your room at the Hard Rock, the phone number to call is 609.449.6860 OR 800.937.0010 – this will connect directly with a group room coordinator
- Ask to book a room within the Group/Promo Code: GNJACA9
- Group rate is in the HR system as $119 plus applicable fees & tax for a total of $157.52
- Rate Includes: High Speed WiFi / 24 access to Body Rock Fitness / Unlimited entry /exit into parking lot after initial fee / Chair & Towel at the indoor pool
- Check in time is 5:00 PM Sunday OR 4:00 PM Monday
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
- You will be asked for a valid CC to secure their reservation with a 1 night’s deposit.
Should you wish to secure your room via the Hard Rock website, you can use this link. When you click the link, you will need to enter the dates along with the group code then hit “search” to find our group block.