Under the guidance of the Director of Student Recruitment, the Admissions Recruiter – Concrete Industry Management is responsible for the recruitment and admission of Concrete Industry Management (CIM) students; however, the position contributes to the overall enrollment success at NJIT by assisting in all aspects relating to the recruitment and admission of students. This person works as part of a team by actively participating in recruitment initiatives targeting prospective students; manages an assigned recruitment territory; traveling extensively throughout the year; evaluates student applications and makes admission decisions; and assist with recruitment programming. The Admissions Recruiter – Concrete Industry Management must be familiar with both undergraduate and graduate academic programs and admission criteria. This position is expected to work regular weekend and evening hours.
- Primary recruitment efforts will be focused on the design, coordination and execution of outreach efforts to recruit undergraduate students to the BS in Concrete Industry Management program.
- Represents the University to prospective students and the general public with the highest degree of professionalism through an array of outreach programs and activities including but not limited to the following: visiting high schools, community colleges and colleges, attending college fair programs, communicating with prospective students throughout the recruitment and admission process, and other assigned outreach initiatives.
- Travels in and out of state during peak recruitment period (September to December and February to May), to engage and inform prospective and current students and their families as well as develop positive educational partnerships and working relationships with external stakeholders such high school, community college and college counselors.
- Provides timely follow through on communication plans by initiating & answering correspondence and inquiries from prospective students and their families.
- Participates in on campus visitation programs, new student orientations, campus retention programs, and commencement events.
- Compiles annual territory reports and other regular updates of assigned recruitment activities.
- Attends and assists in all on-campus and virtual recruitment events including Open Houses, Information Sessions, admitted students receptions and/or Saturday information sessions.
To apply for this job please visit njit.csod.com.