Website Caldwell University
Caldwell University invites applications for a full-time Admissions Technology Administrator. Reporting to the Vice President for Enrollment Management and Communications, this position will serve as the primary administrator for the Salesforce (JRM/TargetX) Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System used in the recruitment and admission of prospective students. Job duties include, but are not limited to;
- Configuring, updating, maintaining, and trouble-shooting all functions within the system, such as web forms, events, rules, reports, and portals.
- Monitoring and ensuring the integrity of system data.
- Following and promoting best practices
- Managing workflows and processes within CRM
- Importing data from third party sources and exporting data for use by other departments.
- Working internally with other offices, such as Information Technology, as well as externally with third-party vendors to transfer and integrate data resources between platforms and systems.
Knowledge equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree required. Demonstrated experience with Salesforce or an Admissions CRM and relational databases is also required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Occasional evenings and weekends may be required. The successful candidate will have a strong technical background, be detailed-oriented and able to effectively communicate across all levels of the institution. Candidates must be willing to support the Catholic Dominican mission of the University.
Applicants must submit a resume, cover letter specifying position, and a list of three professional references including complete contact information.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.