Under the guidance of the Director of Student Recruitment, the Assistant Director – International Recruitment works as part of a team to enable the Office of University Admissions to meet its international student enrollment goals by actively participating in initiatives targeting prospective students (undergraduate and graduate); making and maintaining international agent relationships, traveling to interact and meet with prospective students.
Recruitment and Admissions:
- Organize an international recruitment schedule and travel overseas to meet with prospective international students to promote both undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Attend international recruiting events.
- Guide international students through the application process and serve as the primary point of contact for follow-up questions and information.
- Review applications and evaluate candidates for admission eligibility including conducting interviews, troubleshooting applications, and overseeing and/or coordinating communication with applicants.
- Conduct virtual information sessions with prospective international students, as well as applicants and accepts.
- Execute communication on admission and/or related matters with prospective, applicants, and admitted students via telephone, Skype/webinars, email and/or in-person meetings.
- Timely follow through on communication plans by initiating and answering correspondence and inquiries from agents, prospective students and their families.
- Familiar with both undergraduate and graduate academic programs and admission criteria.
- Participate in on-campus visitation programs, new student orientation, campus retention programs and commencement events.
- Compile annual territory reports and other regular updates for assigned recruitment territories.
To apply for this job please visit njit.csod.com.