Georgian Court University
Georgian Court University is seeking an Assistant Director of Admissions & Coordinator of Multicultural Recruitment. Candidates for this position will be able to clearly and powerfully articulate the nature and aims of a liberal arts and sciences college and the attributes that distinguish GCU’s thriving campus community.
GCU has enjoyed significant success in attracting students from diverse backgrounds. We seek a new colleague who will support enrollment initiatives with an emphasis on recruiting U.S. multicultural students. While every admissions staff member is responsible for multicultural recruitment, this colleague will lead our efforts for diversity outreach.
Responsibilities incorporate the full range of admission duties including:
- Develops, manages and implements territory and prospect recruitment strategies, including ongoing research, analysis and assessment of established goals; eight to ten weeks of annual travel regionally. (following appropriate safety and health guidelines); thoughtful assessment of applications; and prompt, meaningful face-to-face, phone, written and digital correspondence with prospective students, families and college counselors.
- Coordinate targeted recruitment activities to enroll a diverse student population within the region with particular emphasis in New Jersey and surrounding states. Activities may include developing and strengthening new and existing connections and partnerships with Catholic parishes community-based organizations, organizing on- and off-campus programming, and implementing virtual events.
- Support general operations of the admissions office including in-person and online interviews, guest reception, recruitment travel, and other programmatic responsibilities which can include evenings and weekends as assigned.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Qualifications of the successful candidate include:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably from a liberal arts institution
- A valid driver’s license.
- A minimum of 3 years of related professional experience; title and salary commensurate with experience
- A passion and appreciation for travel and interacting with diverse cultures, identities and backgrounds
- Highly innovative, adaptable, creative and analytical
- Although not required, ideal candidates will have experience and interest in any/all of the following: proven success recruiting multicultural students and building relationships with community-based organizations and school partners, extensive event planning, fluency in a second language (preferably Spanish), and work with the CRM system Slate
**Must be US work authorized**
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.