Under the direction of the Director of Admission and Recruitment Marketing, the Assistant Director of Admissions, CRM Management is responsible for the set-up, operation, maintenance, reporting, and integrity of the Admissions CRM (Slate Technolutions) and other related enrollment systems, including Banner and Axiom.
- Serve as the primary Admissions CRM (Slate Technolutions) point of contact.
- Serve as the primary technical liaison for the Office of University Admissions to external vendors (Slate, SPARK451, Common Application, Axiom, etc.) as well as internal constituents (Academic Information Systems, Information Services and Technology, Enrollment Services, etc.).
- Ensure the data integrity of prospect and applicant records and the effective transfer of information to university systems.
- Identify and implement new or unused CRM features in order to achieve the system’s maximum potential.
- Solve technical issues to increase operational functionality.
- Identify, evaluate, and implement new technological solutions that best support the strategic enrollment goals of the university.
- Responsible for testing of systems and updates prior to migration to production environment.
- Plan, implement, and monitor Slate integrations.
- Use CRM to develop queries and Cognos and Microsoft Applications (such as Excel and Access) to develop reports.
To apply for this job please visit njit.csod.com.