This position serves as an experienced admissions professional whose responsibilities include the administration of a recruitment territory from inquiry to enrollment, serving as a member of the core recruitment team and evaluating applications and documentation. In addition, this position will support the broader work of the enrollment division and its ongoing initiatives and goals by managing essential projects, representing the college virtually, on-campus, and off-campus, collaborating actively with office throughout the college, and seeking out leadership opportunities through regional and national organizations.
- Manage a domestic recruitment territory by cultivating and maintaining relationships with prospective students, parents, counselors, independent educational consultants, and alumni/parent volunteers.
- Represent the college by conducting/attending on-campus, off-campus, or virtual: interviews, information sessions, presentations, forums, receptions, open houses, school visits, and college fairs.
Be prepared to travel domestically (and internationally potentially) on behalf of the college for up to six to eight weeks in the Fall and two to three weeks in the Spring. Collaborate with the director of admissions recruitment to develop and implement a long-term strategy for domestic student recruitment.
- Evaluate admissions files by completing and reviewing candidate applications, making admissions and scholarship recommendations to the committee, and serving on the admissions selection committee.
- Manage at least two major enrollment projects that serve to advance the core mission of the division (ex. student volunteers, social media, outside partner management).
- Serve as a key member of at least one internal committee (ex. transfer admissions, athletic recruitment, admissions volunteer network, communications).
- Hold and seek out leadership roles in regional and national associations for college admissions counseling and other regional admissions associations. Represent the college by taking part in presentations and group travel through these organizations.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dickinson.edu.