Website Dickinson College
This position functions as a leader and member of an energetic and progressive admissions office. Responsibilities include administration of a recruitment region from inquiry to enrollment, coordinating at least two major projects supporting office goals, conducting evaluative interviews, information sessions, forums, application review, developing secondary school and independent counselor relationships, supporting on-campus and off-campus activities and events, representing the college within the designated recruitment region, and additional duties as assigned.
Manage recruitment territory by:
- Building and maintaining relationships with prospective students and their families, regional and secondary school and independent counselors, admissions Volunteers, and current parents and alumni
- Planning admissions travel and recruitment—including high school visits, college fairs, receptions, and meetings with secondary school and independent counselors, students, families, and community based organizations
- Using data-informed decision making for market development and management
Evaluate admissions files by:
- Completing and reviewing candidate applications
- Making admission and scholarship recommendations to the committee
- Serving on the admissions committee
Coordinate at least one to two projects by:
- Overseeing project management in at least one to two functional areas of the admissions office
Represent the college by:
- Presenting admissions workshops, keynotes, panels, and case studies on and off-campus
- Representing the office of admissions in cross-campus committees and groups
- Attending, as appropriate, enrollment and/or advancement events in the regional territory.
Conduct evaluative interviews, information sessions, and forums.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dickinson.edu.