Website Northampton Community College
To assist in supervision, development, planning and coordination of the College’s Admissions Office and to participate as a member of the Student Affairs area to achieve the goals of the division and the College.
(1) Manage assigned recruitment territory which will include areas in and around Philadelphia as well as some Northampton County high schools;
(2) Track and manage communication with assigned territory and the school counselors in those areas;
(3) Assist in the review of selective admissions programs, specifically Nursing and Veterinary Technician;
(4) Coordinate all recruitment-related on campus events including, but not limited to, open houses, information sessions, campus tours and special group visits;
(5) Schedule and take appointments with prospective students and their families to discuss the admissions and enrollment process, programs offered and resources provided by the College;
(6) Speak with various community groups about the College and its programs;
(7) Serve as college liaison for Pennsylvania Association for College Admission Counseling (PACAC) for Northampton Community College fair.
Attainment of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college.
Minimum of one (1) year experience in an educational environment. Similar or equivalent experience will be considered.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
(1) Demonstrated organization, communication, and leadership skills;
(2) ability to work and communicate effectively with small and large groups, including public speaking;
(3) ability to function effectively as a member of the Student Affairs team;
(4) skills in interpersonal relations with the ability to relate to students, academic personnel, and staff;
(5) ability to adapt to differences and changes in program, colleagues, student, and community characteristics; (f) ability to work with and relate to community constituencies.
To apply for this job please visit ncc.peopleadmin.com.