Rutgers University-New Brunswick
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Program Coordinator II for the office of Undergraduate Admissions. The Program Coordinator II will reside in Tri-State area (NY, PA, NJ) with the purpose of recruiting local students to the university with the purpose of recruiting Tri-State area students to the university. The Program Coordinator II is responsible for a range of duties typically associated with recruiting the entering class at various stages of the recruitment cycle through enrollment.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
• Conducts information sessions, makes presentations, and conducts counseling sessions at high schools, colleges and other facilities to meet students, families and school/college personnel for the purpose of recruiting and enrolling students.
• Coordinates recruitment and yield events, including counselor events, admitted student receptions, and individual meet and greets with families.
• Responsible for communicating with students at all stages (prospective, admitted, and enrolled) as well as counselor and parents.
• Hosts virtual recruitment webinars and represents Rutgers at off-campus events.
• Communicates and develops relationships with high school and university personnel, internal Rutgers academic and administrative units, alumni, etc., in coordinating recruitment activities.
• Reviews/ prepares reports and analysis, maintains databases, conducts web research/benchmarking, organize mailings or emailings, etc.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.rutgers.edu.