Website Rutgers University-New Brunswick
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Regional Recruiter for the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. This position reports to the Senior Admissions Officer for Out of State Recruitment and Outreach. The Regional Recruiter has responsibility for day-to-day oversight of the recruitment efforts planned and implemented within their assigned out of state EPS Markets. The Program Coordinator I resides outside of NJ with the sole purpose of recruiting out-of-state students from Eastern Pennsylvania
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
• Responsible for market planning, budget oversight and the creation of market analysis reports upon completion of the cycle.
• Plans and coordinates high school visits, fairs and panels, online/virtual events, communications campaigns, and other programs to foster relationships with out of state counselors and students. Out of state students are a priority population for enrollment growth for the university.
• Responsible for volunteer management in overseeing alumni cohorts that live within their market to assist in coordination of recruitment and yield activities.
• Represents the University in collaborating and partnering with other universities to do joint programming (Coalition, Big 10, etc..) Responsible for communicating with students at all stages (prospective, admitted, and enrolled) as well as counselor and parents.
• Provides qualitative review in evaluating and providing feedback on an assigned proportion of the first year fall applications for undergraduate admission.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.rutgers.edu.