Website Rutgers University - New Brunswick
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Diversity & Inclusion Recruitment Specialist for the Department of Undergraduate Admissions.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
• Plans and implements a full range of access, recruitment and yield activities focused on diverse student populations, including (but not limited to) underrepresented minorities, low-income, first-generation, EOF (educational opportunity fund)-eligible, and other historically disenfranchised or traditionally underserved groups that have experienced barriers to accessing higher education.
• Oversees the planning, coordination and implementation of programming, including high school and college visits, fairs, panels, receptions, and other initiatives directed towards student, parent, counselor, and other educator populations.
• Leverages appropriate university partners that support student diversity programming (DICE, RAAA, Cultural Centers, etc.).
• Oversees a small group of student ambassadors.
• Works closely with Admissions’ Marketing and Communications team to develop content for a robust communications & outreach plan to engage the audiences above.
• Manages programming budget.
• Provides guidance to temporary and/or student employees.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.rutgers.edu.