Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Senior Admissions Officer for the Office of Undergraduate Admission NB. This position reports to the Senior Assistant Director for Recruitment & Outreach, and has responsibility for strategically planning and implementing a full range of recruitment & yield activities outside the state of NJ, with a laser focus on 10 primary states.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
• Oversees the planning of key programming, including visits, fairs, panels, receptions, and other programs directed towards the student, parent, counselor, and other educator populations.
• Responsible for budget and personnel oversight, with direct supervision of student employees and professional aligned staff.
• Travels to visit high schools, community colleges, and other facilities for the purpose of recruiting undergraduate students to Rutgers University.
• Analyzes and evaluates effectiveness of recruitment & yield activities with comprehensive year-end reports.
• Communicates with university personnel, deans, academic and administrative units, students, and alumni in coordinating recruiting activities
To apply for this job please visit jobs.rutgers.edu.