Website Rutgers University-New Brunswick
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking an Associate Director of Applicant Research and Strategy for Undergraduate Admissions- New Brunswick. Under the direction of the Associate Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Management, the Director of Applicant Research and Strategy directs and manages the production and use of enrollment research and analytics services in order to shape the enrolling class, define parameters and selection criteria for admission, merit-based scholarship awards, honors college and school-based honors programs, etc.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
• Designs and implements a multi-faceted applicant selection plan that will meet multiple undergraduate enrollment goals for RU-NB, including overall first-year and transfer targets, as well as school-specific targets.
• Supervises the day to day work of research managers and analysts, and partnerships with the Office of Institutional Research (as well as partners in information technology) to guide production of effective and useful research/analytics/reporting.
• Elevates use of diagnostic, analytics and reporting tools (e.g., Salesforce Einstein, Othot, etc.) to maximize Admissions’ understanding of enrollment funnel status and shape the class.
• Elucidates predictive and prescriptive data to counsel on appropriate recruitment, marketing and communications tactics for a variety of audiences.
• Hosts regular updates during the enrollment cycle with school-based associate deans/liaisons and academic leadership to help monitor/modify enrollment targets based on identified priorities;
• Relays scholarship and honors strategies to leadership; advises on necessary course corrections in strategy based changes in market behavior or other internal/external factors throughout the enrollment cycle.
• Provides regular progress updates to student services partners to enable appropriate planning.
• Works closely with, and provides guidelines to application review team to effectively execute selection strategy and deliver accurate admissions decisions to students.
• Develops and delivers a suite of general and custom reports for constituents across the university.
• Provides regular reports and projections to enrollment management leadership as needed.
• Assists in the development of a data-informed culture.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.rutgers.edu.