Website Rutgers University - New Brunswick
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking an Admissions Officer for the the Office of Undergraduate Admission-New Brunswick. The position reports to the Assistant Director of Applicant Services, the Admissions Counselor has primary responsibility for the coordination of the review and notification of undergraduate applications for admission and scholarships for Rutgers University—New Brunswick undergraduate applicants who apply through the New Brunswick Undergraduate Admissions office and are maintained on the NJAS admissions system and Enterprise CRM. In consultation with school deans, discusses academic credentials, admissions parameters, and adherence to the University Senate Policy on Undergraduate Admissions;
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
• Meets with admissions committees.
•Assists in defining and analyzing targeted populations and related parameters
• Communicates and provides admissions and scholarship status information to university personnel representing state and federal government relations, deans, academic, and administrative units.
• Drafts training manuals and participates in the training of new staff and seasonal employees in admissions selection and review procedures and policies.
• Participates in standard admissions counselor/officer duties, including student/family admissions counseling, presenting for information sessions, and fulfilling an assigned number of recruitment activities.
• Develops and completes special projects as needed.
Please see job posting for complete listing and all requirements.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.rutgers.edu.