Website Rutgers University-New Brusnwick
Position Status: Full Time
Terms of Appointment: Staff – 10 month
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Program Coordinator I for the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. The Program Coordinator I resides in Long Island, NY with the sole purpose of recruiting students from NY to the university. This position reports to the Assistant Director of Recruitment and Outreach.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
• responsible for day-to-day oversight of the recruitment and yield efforts planned and implemented within their assigned NY EPS Markets.
• Supports with market planning, budget oversight, implementation of recruitment & yield events and the creation of market analysis reports upon completion of the cycle.
• Responsible for planning and coordination of high school visits, fairs and panels, online/virtual events, communications campaigns, and other programs to foster relationships with out of state counselors and students.
Minimum Education and Experience
• Requires a bachelor’s degree.
• A minimum of two years related experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Candidate should have strong computer literacy, must demonstrate solid judgment, organizational, time management, event planning, and public speaking skills.
• Individual will be motivated and imaginative with the ability to handle considerable and varied responsibilities
• Works well independently and on a team; and represent the university knowledgeably, articulately and enthusiastically with an effective professional demeanor.
• Must be able to work evenings and weekend, with occasional overnight travel.
• Requires use of personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
• College admissions office or as a high school counselor preferred.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.rutgers.edu.