Website Rutgers University-New Brusnwick
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
• Travels within NJ and nationally to recruit students at college fairs, high school visits and other recruitment events.
• Recruits, trains, and manages alumni volunteers to be knowledgeable representatives of the university.
• Conducts information sessions, presentations, and counseling sessions at high schools, colleges and other facilities to meet students, families and school/college personnel for the purpose of recruiting and enrolling international students.
• Communicates and develops relationships with high school and university personnel, internal Rutgers academic and administrative units, alumni, etc., in coordinating recruitment activities.
• Helps coordinate efforts for regional recruiters (Supplies, recruitment and yield plans, market reports, etc..)
• Reviews applications from undergraduate applicants to the university.
• Prepares reports, reviews applicant data, creates and maintains databases, conducts web research, organizes mailings or emails, and perform related duties as needed.
• Assists and supports on other projects as needed.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree.
• At least two years of relevant experience, in a college admissions, higher education or high school setting.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.rutgers.edu.