Website Saint Elizabeth University
The Graduate and Continuing Studies Program at Saint Elizabeth University in Morristown, NJ is seeking an Associate Director of Admissions who will be an integral member of the admissions team. The Associate Director will work in a high energy environment that is focused on recruiting and enrolling new students. The Associate Director must have the ability to plan, use critical thinking, be well-organized, prioritize job duties, and effectively handle multiple assigned tasks.
The Associate Director of Admissions must be able to travel to college and university campuses, educational partners, and other locations as necessary to recruit in New Jersey and the regional areas. A valid driver’s license and accessibility to transportation are required. The Associate Director is expected to represent the University at all recruitment events, including college transfer fairs, career fairs, information sessions, and open house events.
Also, the Associate Director of Admissions will be responsible for a wide range of activities related to the recruitment of students, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Seek out and develop strong relationships with prospective students, businesses, college and university partners, and other individuals or organizations
- Follow guidelines to evaluate applicant credentials for admission to the University
- Plan and execute recruitment events such as visits with corporations or hospitals to create or maintain partnerships, on-campus events, etc.
- Meet individual enrollment goals as set by the Admissions Director
- Provide reports to the director detailing weekly recruitment results
To see the full description, please go to https://www.steu.edu/hr/jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.steu.edu.