The Stockton University Office of Admissions is searching for an Assistant Director of Admissions with a focus on transfer students. This recruitment position requires the ability to make extensive off-campus trips; visiting NJ county colleges, as well as community colleges in contiguous states (including but not limited to PA, NY, DE, MD). A dependable personal vehicle is recommended; although the use of a University pool vehicles is preferred.
- Assist with the development of all admissions marketing/recruiting strategies including: Corresponding with, interviewing, evaluating, and selecting applicants for admission.
- Assist with the transfer admission process from inquiry to enrollment. Direct outreach to community college transfer counselors. Assist in all transfer services that emanate from the Admissions Office, including recruitment, compilation and reporting of transfer data, interpretation of State of New Jersey transfer regulations, special on-campus events (i.e. Transfer Instant Decision Days, Transfer Open Houses) and liaisons with academic advising, counseling services, Veteran Affairs and Campus Police.
- Identify eligible transfer applicants for scholarship awards.
- Assist with the development and production of year-end reports.
- Represent the University at statewide day and evening high school, community college and community events.
- Assist staff with admissions programs including EOF, open house, counselor workshops, telephone and texting recruitment.
- Assist the Coordinator of Transfer Recruitment with transfer programs within community colleges.
- Assist in the coordination of admission marketing strategy for in-state and out-of-state transfer students and internal procedures for the admission process of the transfer class.
- Assist in creating and revising related publications.
- Assist in international student admission processing.
- Coordinate Snapshots compilation for the Admissions Office.
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief Enrollment Management Officer or Associate Dean of Enrollment Management.
- Demonstrate, through past accomplishments and actions, the ability to support Stockton University’s diversity commitment and strong student-centered vision and mission.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Three years’ experience in college admissions, financial aid, advising, high school counseling or teaching.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills required.
- Experience with Ellucian Banner and Ellucian Recruiter a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Screening of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
To apply for this job please visit stockton.hiretouch.com.