Stockton University invites applications for the position of Assistant Director of Admissions.
- Represent the University to prospective students and their families primarily at assigned programs
- Attend college fairs/nights and make individual visits to high schools as assigned
- Arrange and conduct individual interviews with students
- Maintain phone, text and email contact with prospective students and provide appropriate follow-up activities as prospects progress from inquiry to enrollment
- Assist with admissions programs including Open House, special events, orientation and registration
- Perform other admissions-related tasks and duties as assigned by the Director of Undergraduate Admissions and the Chief Enrollment Management Officer
- Support Stockton University’s diversity commitment and strong student-centered vision and mission
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in public speaking
- Valid driver’s license and a dependable vehicle
Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
Salary commensurate with experience and is accompanied by an extremely competitive University benefits package.
Screening of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Apply at https://stockton.hiretouch.com
To apply for this job please visit stockton.hiretouch.com.