Website University of Delaware
PAY GRADE: 29E
DEADLINE: Open until Filled
Job ID#: 105586
CONTEXT OF THE JOB:
Under the general direction of the Associate Director of Admissions, the Assistant Director is responsible for oversight of the Admissions Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System. The Assistant Director maximizes the effective use of the CRM (Slate) software to achieve unit goals and objectives. The incumbent oversees the CRM system and its interaction with the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and will serve the mission of University of Delaware by working collaboratively with Undergraduate Admissions and University partners to achieve student recruitment, outreach, admissions and enrollment objectives through the effective use of the University’s CRM tools.
• Manage and supervise CRM software implementations, training, and system upgrades.
• Implement business processes and operations within the CRM to support admissions and recruitment processes and to create efficiencies.
• Provide technical and user support for multiple application forms, application processing, electronic communications functions, events, and other technical processes using a variety of software applications.
• Supervise desk-top support staff.
• Supervise end-user training and documentation for recruiting and admissions software.
• Deliver extensive off-campus admissions programs, review freshman and transfer applications for undergraduate admission, network and build relationship between high school counselors, prospective students, and parents.
• Conduct admissions recruitment travel through college nights/fairs and area receptions.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years of direct or related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in software development, processing, or related field.
• Experience with Customer Relations Management (CRM) software.
• Effective writing, editing and oral communication, and organizational skills are essential.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Must be familiar with HTML, Microsoft Office, presentation and content management tools (e.g. Adobe Creative suite, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Prezi and Adobe Acrobat).
• Experience in a college admissions office preferred.
• Ability to present effectively to small and large groups required.
• Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community required.
• Knowledge of student recruitment, retention issues and admissions standards is required.
• Ability to multi-task, to work independently, and to work as a team member to achieve common goals required. Ability to exercise sound judgment independently is required.
• Valid driver’s license and ability to travel required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of Delaware is an Equal Opportunity Employer which encourages applications from Minority Group Members, Women, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans. The University’s Notice of Non-Discrimination can be found at http://www.udel.edu/aboutus/legalnotices.html
To apply for this job please visit www.udel.edu.