NJACAC will be awarding a $1250 scholarship to (1) community college student enrolling at a four-year institution. Awards will be presented at our annual NJACAC Conference in May 2020.
- Completed applications must be submitted by the March 1, 2020 deadline.
- The applicant’s nominator must be a registered member of NJACAC. The committee will not be able to consider any applications if the nominator has not paid NJACAC dues for 2019-2020 school year. If the school nominator is unsure of membership status, he/she can contact email@example.com.
- The applicant must be a New Jersey community college sophomore, graduating in 2020, who will be enrolled as a full-time college junior in a four-year accredited college.
- Complete in full, the application below.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a dean or professor as an e-mail attachment. Submit as an e-mail attachment or pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please type in the Subject Line of the e-mail, “NJACAC Community College Scholarship Award Application” with your name.
- Complete the essay section of the online application with no more than 200 words.
Students who are nominated as scholarship finalists will be contacted after March 1, 2020 deadline to provide an official college transcript for second round reviews.