NJACAC will be awarding a $1250 scholarship to (1) graduate student.
Awards will be presented at our annual NJACAC Conference in May 2018.
- Completed applications must be submitted by the March 1, 2018 deadline.
- The applicant must be a New Jersey resident enrolled in good standing in an appropriate school counseling or higher education administration graduate program.
- Applicants who receive full reimbursement for graduate courses are NOT eligible; those receiving only partial reimbursement may apply.
- The applicant must be a current 2017-2018 member of NJACAC. If the applicant is unsure of membership status, he/she can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Graduate membership may be obtained or updated at www.njacac.org.
- Complete in full, the application below.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a dean, professor or a Director of Guidance/School Counseling as an e-mail attachment or pdf to email@example.com. Please type in the Subject Line of the e-mail, “NJACAC Graduate Student Scholarship Award Application” with your name.
- Complete the essay section of the online application with no more than 200 words.
The scholarship recipient will be contacted after the March 1, 2018 deadline.