NJACAC will be awarding a $1250 scholarship to (1) graduate student.
Awards will be presented at our annual NJACAC Conference in May 2021.
- Completed applications must be submitted by the March 1, 2021 deadline.
- The applicant must be a New Jersey resident enrolled in good standing in an appropriate school counseling or higher education administration graduate program.
- Applicants who receive full reimbursement for graduate courses are NOT eligible; those receiving only partial reimbursement may apply.
- The applicant must be a current 2020-2021 member of NJACAC. If the applicant is unsure of membership status, he/she can contact email@example.com. Graduate membership may be obtained or updated at www.njacac.org.
- Complete in full, the application below.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a dean, professor or a Director of Guidance/School Counseling as an e-mail attachment or pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please type in the Subject Line of the e-mail, “NJACAC Graduate Student Scholarship Award Application” with your name.
- Complete the essay section of the online application with no more than 200 words.
The scholarship recipient will be contacted after the March 1, 2021 deadline.
The deadline has passed and we are no longer accepting nominations.