NJACAC will be awarding $1250 scholarships to (4) high school seniors including one who has attended Camp College and/or College Key. Awards will be presented at our annual NJACAC Conference in May 2021.
- Completed applications must be submitted by the March 1, 2021 deadline.
- The applicant’s counselor or a member of their counseling staff must be a current member of NJACAC. The committee will not be able to consider any application if the counselor or member of their counseling staff have not paid NJACAC dues for 2020-2021 school year. If the school counselor is unsure of membership status, he/she can contact email@example.com.
- The applicant must be a New Jersey high school senior who will be enrolled as a full-time college freshman at either a two-year or a four-year accredited college or university.
- Complete, in full, the application below.
- Complete the essay section of online application with no more than 200 words.
Students who are nominated as scholarship finalists will be contacted after the March 1, 2021 deadline to provide an official high school transcript, and a letter of recommendation (teacher, school counselor, activities supervisor, etc.) for second round reviews.
The deadline has passed and we are no longer accepting nominations.