Monmouth County Regional Fair
October 24, 2021
1:00pm – 4:00pm
Monmouth University OceanFirst Bank Center
IMPORTANT COVID PROTOCOLS
In order to keep the Monmouth County College Fair as safe as possible for all involved, our host institution, Monmouth University, has adopted certain COVID-19 protocols in line with the recommendations from the State of New Jersey and the CDC. We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for helping to keep our communities safe!
- Masks are required for all guests when indoors on campus, regardless of vaccination status. Masks are not required outdoors.
- In order to accommodate as much social distancing as possible, the college fair will be held in the OceanFirst Bank Center and tables will be spaced out as much as possible.
- Current protocols allow for the distribution of literature. We ask that you take whatever brochures you touch.
- StriveScan will be utilized at the fair to allow for you to contactless pass your information on to the college representatives of your choosing. We ask that you register for this free service at www.StriveScan.com prior to the fair.
- Enhanced cleaning measures are being taken in every facility at Monmouth University, including the spaces that will be utilized at the fair.
Electronic student scanning will be available at all NJACAC College Fairs using the StriveScan app.
High School Counselors:
Encourage your students to register for a barcode before they attend the fair at www.strivefair.com. The day after the fair, they will receive a report with information about each college with whom they scanned. You may also download and print StriveScan’s handout for students.
Registering for StriveScan is easy, and you can scan student barcodes on your smartphone or tablet. After you register with StriveScan, you will receive instructions and a code to activate scanning at the fairs. Student data can be exported instantly. When students sign up, StriveScan sends them a barcode via text message and email. The next day, students receive an email with a report on of all of the colleges and representatives they met along with their contact information and social media profiles.