Tuesday, October 12, 2021
1:30pm – 4pm
Seton Hall University
How did Covid influence the college admission journey for students and how did it impact college admission professionals?
What can we learn from the data collected, and how will this next cycle look for all stakeholders?
Enter the Crystal Ball World of College Admissions through the eyes of these professionals:
- John Buckley, Vice President for Admission and Student Financial Services, Fordham University
- Mary Clare Cullum, Director of Undergraduate Admissions, Seton Hall University
- Rodney Morrison, Vice President, Enrollment Management, University of Delaware
- Dan Reigel, Director of Admissions, Rowan University
- Karen Richardson, Dean of Admission, Princeton University
- Richard Freccia, NJACAC Professional Development Committee – Moderator